World T'ai Chi Day: Media
Still Mountain T’ai Chi and Chi Kung, LLC, has been featured in a wide range of articles in regional and national newspapers and journals. The following are a few of the articles available from the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette, the Pittsburgh Tribune Review, and other magazines:
- The health benefits of Still Mountain’s T’ai Chi classes are featured in the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette’s “Mental and physical nature of tai chi draws practitioners of all ages” http://www.post-gazette.com/pg/08121/877548-51.stm
- "The Art of Being Calm: Martial Art Tai Chi Gives Participants the Feelings of Well-Being" in the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette : http://www.post-gazette.com/pg/07109/779114-55.stm
- In the "Health Focus" of the April issue of At Home with Jennifer
- Pronouncement from the City of Pittsburgh
- TAI CHI STUDENTS LEARN TO GO WITH THE FLOW Click here to read the article on World T'ai Chi Day from PittsburghLIVE.com
- Click here to read about Still Mountain T'ai Chi and Chi Kung in the article "The Martial Art of Relaxation" from the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette
- To read Ven. Shih Tao-Fa's essay "Being the Buddhist Monk of Mt. Lebanon (Or, 'Funny, You Don't Look Buddhist')" published in the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette, please click here.
- To read Ven. Shih Tao-Fa’s essay, “The Healing Power of the Mind,” first published in Point of Light magazine, please click here.